1. In order to reduce our contribution towards plastic pollution, we are avoiding plastic bags in our projects and promoting use of eco-friendly paper bags.
2. Our organization does not offer any remuneration to any of its members. All the members serve voluntarily.
3. Through our projects, we aim to reach the financially underprivileged people of society and urge to improve their condition by providing sustainable socio-economical development.
4. We welcome you to donate freely and willingly any amount for any project of your choice and we assure to spend your donation on your desirable project.
5. You can also contact the project co-ordinators to contribute (partially/fully) the necessary commodities required for a project.
6. Our organization looks forward to your active participation as a responsible volunteer. We don't charge any membership fee.
7. "KESTOPUR JAGORANI FOUNDATION" (PAN No.- AAEAK8455C) is certified with 12AA and 80G(5)(vi) eligible for Tax Benefits, from Income Tax Department, Govt. of India.
8. Along with the project volunteers decided by the organization, others can join a project to experience it but they have to bear all the necessary expenditure on their own.
9. You can reach us through phone or email with your valuable comments.